Rules, Policies & Procedures
The fun but important stuff
No one likes policies, fine print, hidden costs, etc.; however, we do have a few to keep Rise and Sign Yard Signs running smoothly. Our customers are extremely important to us, and we want you to be satisfied with our signs and service. To help meet the needs of our customers, we ask that you adhere to the following procedures, policies and rules:
Rules and Procedures:
- We reserve the right to decline a delivery area that we feel may be unsafe for our Rise and Sign team members. If this arises we will definitely let you know as soon as possible.
- Please do not remove, touch, play with or hang things (including balloons) on our signs. If you need them taken down, please give us a call, and we will do our best to come as soon as we can to take the greeting/signs down.
- We may place a small sign in the yard with our company name, phone number and web address. This sign is unobtrusive and lets the neighbors know where “they can get one.” Please do not move or hide it.
- This one is very important – please do not let children (or adults) play on or around our display or pull them up.
- We will not put up a “mean” display or cruel jokes. We want people to wake up to a smile – not get mad at us.
- Please be considerate of yard service companies and make arrangements for your yard service company to come prior to us setting up the display. Any damage to our signs from lawn mowers, animals, weed eaters, etc. will result in you having to cover the replacement cost.
- Please do not “rearrange” the letters on our signs. The verbiage on all signs has to be agreed upon in advance by us with the person purchasing the greeting.
- If you are sending a greeting for someone else and wish to remain anonymous, please let us know in ADVANCE, otherwise if the recipient calls, we will tell them who sent the greeting.
Refund, Payment and Other Policies
- Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm your date.
- You will be invoiced for missing or damaged items.
- Rise and Sign Yard Signs is not liable or responsible for any fees or fines that result from our greetings/signs being placed on the provided property including, but not limited to, homeowner association fees/fines/assessments.
- Rise and Sign Yard Signs is not liable or responsible for any injury of a person caused by our Yard Greetings while on customer property.
- Refunds will not be given for the following:
- Timely notification of cancellation of order. If you need to cancel your order it must be done 5 days prior to the greeting date. Refunds will not be given if cancelled after the 5 day period.
- Given the wrong delivery address (We will do everything we can to verify the address prior to the greeting being installed).
- Unable to access a gated community or other areas made inaccessible.
- In the event of inclement weather (hurricanes, lightning, thunderstorms, hail, heavy rain, high winds, or any other Act of God) the yard greeting will be rescheduled.
- INDEMNIFICATION. Customer (you) shall INDEMNIFY, hold harmless, and DEFEND Rise and Sign Yard Signs against any DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, SUITS, damage, injury, death, claim, loss, charge or expense (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, court costs, and the costs of investigation) AND LIABILITIES OF ANY KIND of any party arising out of, relating to, or claimed to arise out of or relate to, THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY RISE AND SIGN YARD SIGNS TO THE EXTENT THE CLAIM, LOSS OR EXPENSE IS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT, OR OTHER FAULT (including, but not limited to Breach of contract) OF CUSTOMER (YOU) or YOUR AGENTS.
- Customer (you) shall reimburse Rise and Sign Yard Signs for any and all costs and expenses (including, without limitation, litigation and other defense costs, court costs, and attorney fees) incurred by Rise and Sign Yard Signs in connection with any such claims, demands, causes of action, suits, judgments, losses, damages, and liabilities of whatever description within thirty (30) days after receipt of written demand for same.
- Applicable Law. The agreement between Customer (you) and Rise and Sign Yard Signs shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas. Venue of any dispute pertaining to the services and products provided by Rise and Sign Yard Signs shall only be proper in Harris County, Texas.